- Have any question?
- 2705 (Registered)
Do you want to learn the new Augmented Reality in Unity SDK? Are you not satisfied with poor tracking algorithms and limitation of ARtoolkit or other AR SDK’s? Or are you new Vuforia SDK? This course will teach you all the fundamentals of the Augmented Reality in the shortest time so that you can get started developing your own Augmented Reality Apps.
My Name is Ritesh Kanjee and I am an AR Developer with a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. I have over 15000 students on Udemy. This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Augmented Reality using the Vuforia assets in Unity through practical and easy to understand labs. This class covers these capabilities, including getting started, simple and multiple target detection, smart terrain as well as leap motion integration. You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in AR in Unity SDK with this training for beginners. This course will enable you to:
- Get started in Unity and how to download the Vuforia SDK
- Create a simple AR app with a floating cube
- Once you have mastered the basics we go ahead and create multiple targets in Augmented Reality
- Create virtual buttons to add interactivity to your AR apps.
- Display Video on a physical wall.
- Leverage the Leap Motion Controller to create a pinch drawing app in AR. (Really Cool!)
- Implement Vuforia’s smart terrain algorithm to detection objects in Real Time!
- Detect Cylindrical Target Objects and animate markers
Applications of Augmented Reality:
- AR business Cards
- AR Gaming
- Industrial and Domestic Maintenance
- Advertising and Promotional Content
You won’t find a course like this anywhere on Udemy. Not only will you save on money but you will save on Time. You will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. We also offer a full Udemy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with this course, so you can learn with no risk to you.
See you inside this course
Course CurriculumTotal learning: 24 lessons / 1 quiz Time: 1 week
Introduction to the Course
Vuforia Tutorials in Unity
- Floating Cube in Vuforia and Unity 3D10m
- Adding a Spinning Cube Script in Unity5m
- Multiple Marker Targets in Vuforia8m
- Augmented Reality Video Playback in Unity using Vuforia5m
- Implementing an Augmented Reality Virtual Button in Vuforia9m
- Leap Motion AR Tutorial30m
- Vuforia Leap Motion AR Showcase30m
- Vuforia Text Recognition8m
- Vuforia Smart Terrain Lesson4m
- Cylinderical Target Detection in Vuforia AR and Unity6m
- 0 hours
Demonstration Showcase Videos 2D Platform Game Demonstration
Conclusion and Bonus Section