Internet of Things using Augmented Reality in Unity IoTAR
- 1449 (Register)
Do you want to learn how to mix Augmented Reality with Internet of Things (IoTAR) in Unity SDK? Do you want to create the leading edge of technology and experience the future of holograms? Or want to take your Arduino Projects into Augmented Reality? This is the only course of its kind that will teach you all the fundamentals of the Augmented Reality and Internet of Things in the shortest time so that you can get started developing your own IoTAR Apps.
My Name is Ritesh Kanjee and I am an AR Developer with a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. I have over 18000 students on Udemy. This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Internet of Things and Augmented Reality using the Vuforia assets in Unity through practical and easy to understand labs. This class covers these capabilities, including getting started, Interfacing the Arduino Based- Particle Photon IoT Microcontroller with the magic of Augmented Reality. We have designed this course so that you are able to interface any sensor to your IoT device and we show you what we think is the best way to visualize that data so that it makes sense when augmented into the real world.
You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in IoT-AR in Unity SDK with this training for anyone. This course will enable you to:
- Get started with the Particle Photon Development Kit.
- Get started in Unity and how to download the Vuforia SDK.
- Create a simple AR dashboard that interfaces to your Particle Photon.
- Once you have mastered the basics we go ahead and interface to sensors via IoT and bring them into AR.
- See the water level of a plant in AR, almost like having x-ray vision.
- Dim the intensity of virtual fire with a Photo cell.
- Measure distance in 3-Dimensions with Multi-target detection (Really Cool!) .
- See through a person’s body and see their heart beating in real time Augmented Reality (Really Cool!).
- Gauge force and gas on a AR meter as well gas emissions.
- See the weather in Augmented Reality of almost any city in AR using JSON.
Applications of Internet of Things and Augmented Reality IoTAR:
- AR business Cards
- AR Gaming
- Industrial and Domestic Maintenance
- Advertising and Promotional Content
You won’t find a course like this anywhere on Udemy. Not only will you save on money but you will save on Time. You will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. We also offer a full Udemy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with this course, so you can learn with no risk to you.
See you inside this course
*NB – Ensure you have all the required training material and tools before you start this course. See the Bill of Materials Lecture (free preview) for details. You are required to purchase beforehand Hardware (Particle Photon Microcontroller), Sensors and Unity Assets. This is to ensure a smooth learning experience for you.
Course Curriculum%Total learning: 20 lessons Time: 3 hour
Getting Started 3 lessons
Lab_1 - Web Controlled LED 1 lessons
Lab_2 - Basic AR Cube App 6 lessons
- Installing Unity and Vuforia 6 minute
- 1 minute
- Simple Augmented Reality Cube to Test Vuforia SDK in Unity 30 minute
- 30 minute
- [Course Update] – Answering Questions Blank White Texture and Image Database C 30 minute
Lab_3 - Linking Particle Photon to Unity SDK 1 lessons
- Linking Particle Photon to Unity 9 minute
Lab_4 - AR Thirsty Plant Moisture Sensor 3 lessons
- Plant AR you Thirsty? – Water Level Sensor IoTAR – Visualizing Water Level 13 minute
- Thirsty Plant Part 2 30 minute
- Thirsty Plant Part 3 5 minute
Lab_5 - Light Intensity 2 lessons
- Light controlled Campfire in Augmented Reality 12 minute
- 1 minute
Lab_6 - 3D Distance- AR Measuring Tool 1 lessons
- Rul-AR Augmented reality Measuring Tool 17 minute
Lab_7 - HeartRate Sensor AR Bloodflow 1 lessons
- Augmented Reality HeartRate 20 minute
Lab_8 - Heat Sensor on Cup 1 lessons
- Lab_8 – Heat Sensor on Cup 13 minute
Lab_9 - Measurement Force Scale 1 lessons