- 1131 (Registered)
Updated for ARCore 1.2
Do you want to learn the new ARCore 1.2 in Unity SDK? This course will teach you all the fundamentals of the ARCore Augmented Reality in the shortest time so that you can get started developing your own Augmented Reality Apps. In the App section, we show you how you can apply the basics to more advanced apps for either gaming or for productivity-based apps.
I am an AR Developer with a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. I have over 34000 students on Udemy. This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Augmented Reality using the ARCore in Unity through practical and easy to understand labs. This class covers these capabilities, including getting started, simple and multiple target detection, smart terrain as well as leap motion integration. You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in AR in Unity SDK with this training for beginners.
This course will enable you to:
We designed this course for anyone who wants to learn the state of the art in using Googles ARCore SDK without the steep learning curve. By the end of the course, you will be able to understand the fundamentals of ARCore SDK Core functionality from Motion Tracking, to Point and plane detection and even test light estimation. Thereafter you will soon be developing your own amazing Augmented of real-world applications.
- In this course, we will begin with the fundamentals section by creating a simple hello AR app that will help you to quickly get something working.
- Next, we start with the first core functionality which is motion tracking and you will learn how spatial tracking works in AR.
- The second core functionality of ARCore is Point and Plane detection. To detect Feature points and how coplanar feature points form into planes.
- Then we build a simple hit testing app where you can spawn random colored cubes or spheres with a simple touch using ray casting.
- Then we end of the basics with simple light estimation, to make a monster appear or disappear at a flick of a physical light switch.
Then we move on to the exciting part of the course where we create some really amazing ARCore 1.2 apps.
- The first lecture you can build your own accurate measuring app using ARCore. A lot of practical uses for this app.
- Thereafter we learn how to transverse within an AR scene by building a dragon that can move and fly in any direction as well as breathe fire.
- Next, we take flying to another level by building a drone in Augmented Reality. Its great practice flying in AR before buying a real drone.
- For education, we demonstrate how you can build your own solar system and how to use touch ray casting to bring up information on the planets, moons, and stars.
- If this is not out of this world, then a portal app will definitely transport you to another place.
- Thereafter we look at how we can import and use 4D volumetric sequences or volumetric holograms with ARCore to bring a sense of realism into your AR apps.
- This and much much more exciting apps that you shall learn in this course.
I’m sure by now you are really excited to get started with ARCore, however, It is important to note that before you enroll in this course there are some training material (Unity Assets) and hardware you need to purchase beforehand to make this course the best learning experience. See the video for details.
You won’t find a course like this anywhere. Not only will you save money but you will save on Time. You will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. We also offer a full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with this course, so you can learn with no risk to you.
See you inside this course
Curriculum is empty
3 Hours onDemand Video
1 Supplemental Resources
Full Lifetime Access
Access on Mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion