Welcome to ArduinoStartups.com
Learn how to Create and Grow your own Tech Startup from Scratch. A site dedicated to teaching your the tools required to design, prototype and develop your Ideas into something Amazing.
Courses for Tech Startup Entrepreneurs & Makers
Below you will check some of the High Quality Courses on Udemy that will teach the essential skills for becoming a Maker or Tech Startup.
Learn PCB Design By Designing an Arduino Nano in Altium
This course is a first of its kind in which you will learn from start to finish on how to design your very own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB). This course will help you to improve your PCB design skill which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer being one of the top PCB design tools used around the world.
- I take you step-by-step on how to create your own component library so that you can create your own components if you need to. (very high possibility that you will need to create your own components)
- How to recreate the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer as well as wiring components in Schematic view.
- Correct your design and eliminate design errors before sending them to your manufacturer.
- Finally I teach you how to create Gerber files, which are files that your manufacturer can read to create your Printed Circuit Board.
Learn Computer Vision and Image Processing in LabVIEW
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional vision-based apps with LabVIEW and LabVIEW Vision Development Toolkit.
Together we will build a strong foundation in Image Processing with this tutorial for beginners.
- LabVIEW Vision Development Toolkit Download and Installation
- Basic Feature Detection
- Circle, Color and Edge Detection Algorithms
- Advance Feature Detection – Pattern Matching, Object Tracking, OCR, BarCodes
Windows 10 C++ App Development for Startups – C++ Simplified
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional programs with the popular programming language, C++.
Build a strong foundation in C++ and object-oriented programming with this tutorial for beginners.
- Visual Studio 2015 Installation
- Pointers, Functions and Arrays
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Classes, and Objects
- Loops and Conditionals